Instagram is evolving, which implies that your strategy needs to change as well.
Are you still figuring out Reels? Are you yet to test the Instagram Collabs? Not sure what to do with the guides?
There’s no one else like you. Instagram has introduced various new features in the past year, and it’s almost impossible to determine what to do to achieve the best outcomes.
This is why, this year, we’d recommend adopting a more methodical way how approaching your Instagram strategy by combining your essential goals with features and techniques that will assist you in achieving these goals. You can also get free Instagram followers with TurboMedia.io as a strategy.
Goggles and lab coats are in the bag. This is our three-part formula to be successful in 2022:
Part 1 Reach New Audiences via Instagram
If you’re committed to an Instagram-related strategy, the initial step is to concentrate on creating new audiences.
The best part is that there are numerous features and strategies you can employ to boost your visibility on Instagram.
Instagram Strategies to Reach New Audiences:
- Instagram Collabs: Find new followers by co-authoring an Instagram feed post or reeling with another Instagram user.
- Instagram Reels: Always share Reels that match your area of expertise to reach new audiences through Instagram’s recommended content feeds. Include at least 3-5 appropriate hashtags when you write your captions to help the Instagram Reels algorithm classify your content, and always add an image preview of the Instagram feed to increase your reach.
- Instagram Carousel Posts: Carousel posts are the ideal way to share informative or exciting content that ranges from step-by-step guides to personalized suggestions and is highly sharing-friendly. More shares mean more reach.Add a Keyword to your Instagram Name Field. You can add a popularly searched phrase into the Instagram Name Field to boost your profile’s visibility through your Explore Page.
- Contests: Hosting an event can be a great way of increasing reach, particularly when you have to tag friends or post to stories.
PSA The tool Later is a social media scheduler tool trusted by more than 5 million users. Plan, preview and then automatically upload your Instagram posts. Now it’s free to start No credit card is required.
Part 2 Convert Profile Viewers to Instagram Followers
After you’ve reached new users through Instagram, the following step will be to turn those audiences into followers.
Similar to the analogy of fishing, one could cast a line as many times as you like, and if you don’t have the correct bait, you’re likely not to make a catch.
In this regard, Let’s look at four ways to convert people who visit your page to followers.
Instagram Strategies to convert visitors into followers:
l Profile Photo bio and Profile Picture: A professionally written bio and image inform the world what you stand for. You’ll see on the sign over your doorway that entices visitors to step inside.
l Keywords for Content: Having a distinct and consistent topic convinces viewers that your content aligns with their desires. The more specific your case is, the more likely people will keep following your account.
l Stories Highlights: Instagram Stories Highlights appear on the uppermost part of the Instagram profile, making them perfect for providing an overview of your daily content. Make sure that your highlights are up to date, reflect your primary content themes, and are visually consistent with your brand.
l Feed Aesthetics: The first impression counts. Creating an attractive grid that demonstrates your content themes and beliefs remains one of the most effective ways to convert your visitors into followers.
Part 3: Create the Community of Instagram
The final step in our formula to ensure Instagram achievement is to create a vibrant and engaged user base.
You’ve reached out to new users and turned them into followers. Now you have to ensure that you retain them.
Furthermore, the more active your audience you have and the more engaged your audience is, the better your reputation will become, allowing you to reach more prominent people in the future. It’s the perfect recipe for expansion.
The good news is that Instagram has a wealth of functions that can be perfect for creating a sense of community and boosting engagement. These are the top five features to consider in 2022.
Instagram Techniques to Build Building Community Building:
- Instagram Stories: Stories are intended to be fun and interactive, making Instagram the perfect platform for conversational content. Make use of animated stickers (such as polls and Emoji sliders) to encourage users to engage in as many ways as possible and then show up on the camera to build a sense of authenticity for your brand. Try out Close Friends Lists to provide exclusive content to highly engaged users.
- Comment: When it comes to building community, listening is as essential as talking. Make sure to respond to comments and encourage conversation. Add a call-to take action to the captions on Instagram and use Pinned Comments. Pinned comments option to shape the conversation.
- Instagram Live: Live broadcasts are live and uncut, making them the perfect platform to engage with your viewers at a deeper level. Additionally, you can create Instagram Live shows which are ideal for creating hype and increasing view count.
- Memes: If you believe that memes are only jokes, reconsider. By 2022, memes will be essential to connect to your followers and encourage engagement. From adorable animals to hilarious television show clips, the meme is the king of the hill. If you’re looking for ideas, take a look at what your target audience likes or dislikes and think about how these emotions could be portrayed in text overlays on popular images.
- Guides: Instagram Guides is an under-utilized tool within Instagram’s arsenal. Instagram arsenal, yet one that can be extremely useful for building communit Guides can give a valuable service to your followers ranging from product and travel guide selections to lists of informative posts.
That’s all there is!