Screen recording is a very handy feature when you want to make some tutorial video or show off your gaming skills. And while there are methods to screen record present all over the internet, there are some software which take the lead in this competition. iTop Screen Recorder, a third party application available exclusively for Windows is one such software, that has really changed the game.
What is iTop Screen Recorder?
iTop Screen Recorder is a free to use screen recorder with a ton of handy features at your disposal. While there are some key features available only when you purchase the PRO version, the free version itself is not so worthless. In fact, it is one of those free video recorders which do not have a time limit, something rarely found with free software.
Why do you need a Screen Recorder?
In this modern age, being able to keep a record of things, whether in the form of screenshots or screen recordings, is very common. Gone are the days when one would write down everything to keep it safe. We are in a digital age, where everything is stored digitally. Especially since the corona virus hit and school lectures, and loads of workplace meetings all went online, the use of screen recording increased. Obviously, it would make sense to record lectures so one could listen to them again, or record meetings so that important points could be pondered over too. Gamers have also resorted to tools like these because it is very common to record clips of your favorite games so you could show them off on YouTube.
The instances where one might need to record his screen are endless. The only free software worthy of taking on all these challenges and much more is the iTop Screen Recorder.
Features of iTop Screen Recorder
iTop Screen Recorder offers a ton of basic tools and unlimited time limit when it comes to screen recording. Thus, lets look at the free features of iTop Screen Recorder along with the benefits of purchasing the PRO version.
- No Time Limit – There is no time limit on the screen recording however there is a downside when using the free version, i.e., there is a water mark which can only be removed if the PRO version subscription is purchase.
- Easy to Use – iTop Screen Recorder is really easy to use because it has a very basic and user friendly UI that one can explore quite easily. All the modes, the buttons and hotkeys and settings are clearly displayed so they can be set as we want.
- Recording Screen and Gameplay with Audio – What has been made possible is the screen recording at very high video qualities, as high as 4k, at 90 or 120 Fps along with a very good audio quality. Although after the recording, the quality in free version is a bit less fine than the PRO version, but it still makes it the best free software.
- Webcam integration – You can also record webcam video in the form of overlay on your screen recording. This can help you in making videos like reaction videos on YouTube.
- Hardware acceleration and Lag free experience – The ability to use GPU to enhance the working of this recorder and make lag free videos even while gaming is what makes this application really good.
- Editing – After recording you may also use the in app editor to make your videos even better.
- Scheduled Recording – A feature available only with the free version, allows you to schedule the times you want the screen to start and stop recording, even though you aren’t using the computer yourself. This way you can monitor what happens on the computer and check it later.
The list of features could go on and on.
To sum up everything,
iTop Screen Recorder is one of the few amazing software, whose free version is enough for personal and even business use. Allowing recording in different formats and qualities according to what you require is what that has made it famous among users. Indeed, if you want a free screen recorder for PC, iTop Screen Recorder is the better choice.