What was once a technology prevalent among hobbyists and designers is now prevalent in its utilization across Australian businesses. Transforming industries and manufacturing operations throughout the country, 3D printing soon rose in prominence as one of the world’s most transformative technologies ever. Now, as the demand rises for 3D printers and the necessity for them to be as versatile as ever, desktop 3D printers like those from Makerbot are taking over.
With the use of this tech gaining traction among industries and companies alike, 3d printing has created a shift making the tech to be one of the most promising markets for the Australian economy in the future. With that being said, take a look at why desktop 3D printers like those of Makerbot are highly demanded within the business sector:
- It’s Compact For Small Business Spaces: Australia is no stranger to the hundreds of thousands of startups being erected every year. Depending on the industry they work in, having a desktop 3d printer will be ideal for their use as it doesn’t take up much space compared to the conventional 3D printer mechanisms. Large office spaces are generally not ideal for new enterprises or small business owners in the country and a desktop 3D printer, owing to its size, will fit perfectly within a small space in the room. This makes them a valuable addition to working desks and workspaces.
- Helps Meet Deadlines: Businesses need to meet deadlines if they are to flaunt their reliability to their clients and customers. Having a desktop 3D printer can help with that as business owners don’t have to wait for printing companies to expedite their orders. They can do prototyping, make fixtures and print the model they want in no time at their desk itself. Being in control of the time factor helps put business processes at ease, doing away with unexpected delays or failure to meet crucial deadlines as and when required. Want to cut down on those printing delays that happen often? Get a desktop 3D printer.
- They Are Cost-Effective: Granted that they cost more when purchased, business owners can make up more than that down the road as the desktop 3D printers help cover up the expenses in no time. This is because they produce models at the fraction of the cost one can expect from other printing companies in Australia. Add up all these extra costs over time and a desktop 3D printer will be the only logical option. Tech enthusiasts can cut down on shipping costs, packaging charges and other taxes and fees by buying a desktop 3D printer.
- Having Loads Of Design Options: Desktop 3D printers give businesses in Australia access to a plethora of design options and customisable models. Whether it’s for the initial prototype, testing a product or for final fabrication, desktop 3D printers are sure to get the job done in no time, giving designers full control over the design of their products. Moreover, any unique design implemented using the printer will stay within the walls of the workspace compared to traditional printing services where trade secrets are more likely to leak out.
- Highly Functional And User Friendly: Although desktop 3D printers work on complex algorithms and mechanisms, they are very easy to use and implement. It doesn’t take an expert to get the printer going and with the rest of the processes being automated, users will never have to cut down on their productivity either.
With desktop 3D printers being used more for commercial purposes than recreational, businesses in Australia will have no problem finding one that suits their specific needs.